Health PEI has opportunities for Licensed Practical Nurses across Prince Edward Island in various areas of the healthcare system including:
· Palliative Care
· Surgery / Restorative
· Long Term Care
· Successful completion of an approved course of study for Licensed Practical Nurses;
· Be active or eligible for registration with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Prince Edward Island;
· Have courses in health assessment, medical administration and pharmacology;
· Ability to work well under supervision as well as independently, when required;
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
· Ability to work as a member of an interdisciplinary team, requesting and accepting direction, as required.
Here in Prince Edward Island, your work will make a difference in the lives of Island families and their communities. You will find challenging work opportunities where you can put your health care experience and education to the test and deliver top quality care to Islanders.
For more information about these positions or to apply, please contact us at:
Health Recruitment Coordinator
Recruitment & Retention Secretariat
firstname.lastname@example.org Health Care Workers are required to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination as per Health PEI’s Covid-19 Immunization and Management Policy. In the event that a new hire is unable to be vaccinated as a result of a medical exemption they will be required to submit supporting documentation to Employee Health / Wellness and Safety.