Health PEI has opportunities for Occupational Therapists in various areas of the health care system including:
· Candidates must have a Masters Degree or equivalent on Occupational Therapy;
· Be eligible for licensing with the Prince Edward Island College of Occupational Therapists;
· Considerable experience working as a practicing Occupational Therapist;
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with clients, families, and community organizations;
· Possess a valid driver's license and have access to a reliable vehicle.
Here in Prince Edward Island, your work will make a difference in the lives of Island families and their communities. You will find challenging work opportunities where you can put your health care experience and education to the test and deliver top quality care to Islanders.
For more information about these positions or to apply, please contact us at:
Health Recruitment Coordinator
Recruitment & Retention Secretariat
Health Care Workers are required to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination as per Health PEI’s Covid-19 Immunization and Management Policy. In the event that a new hire is unable to be vaccinated as a result of a medical exemption they will be required to submit supporting documentation to Employee Health / Wellness and Safety.